- the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- Access rules
- Access only.
- We live within easy access of Heathrow.
- The mountain is easy of access.
- How do I access the Internet?
- Access to the mountaintop is difficult.
- How can I access the printer?
- The police restricted access to the road.
- Controlled Access Zone: No entry without permission.
- Access to worldwide communication industry resources.
- All members have access to these books.
- I have access to his library.
- Access to the resort is quite easy.
- Let's stay somewhere with easy airport access.
- A bridge gives access to the island.