- grant credentials to
- provide or send (envoys or embassadors) with official credentials
- They accredit him with the secret charity.
- The responsible official body shall accredit suppliers once it has verified that their production methods and establishments meet the requirements of this Directive with regard to the nature of the activities they carry out.
- If accreditation is withdrawn, the competent authority shall without delay accredit another paying agency in accordance with Article 6(2) of Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 and Article 1 of this Regulation to ensure that payments to beneficiaries are not interrupted.
- The responsible official body shall accredit laboratories once it has verified that these laboratories, their methods and their establishments meet the requirements of this Directive to be specified in accordance with the procedure referred to in Article 21(2), with regard to the testing activities they carry out.