- a device for amplifying or transmitting sound
- an acoustic warning device to alert persons,
- 100 m, with one acoustic device fixed at each end of the net (or combination of nets attached together)
- 200 m, with one acoustic device fixed at each end of the net (or combination of nets attached together)
- The acoustic device must be located in the driver's cabin and must be easily audible by the driver under all circumstances, when the vehicle is in normal use.
- Where the steering power is normally provided solely by the special equipment defined in point 1.1.4, the assisted steering equipment must be fitted with a device such that if, in the event of failure of the special equipment, the steering effort exceeds 25 daN, a visual or acoustic signal must give warning of such failure.