- The market prices have fallen across the board.
- Moulinex’s sales fell significantly across the board between 2000 and 2002.
- Any comparison with silent partnership contributions could be ruled out across the board.
- A market-risk premium of 4 % was determined across the board.
- However, the economic boom of the late 1990s has not led to increased employment rates across the board.
- Moulinex’s sales fell significantly across the board between 2000 and 2002. The fall amounted to at least 20 % of sales on each of the relevant markets.
- The objective of regional investment aid is to support investment in the disadvantaged regions of the EU, whereas the purpose of training aid is to remedy underinvestment in training, a phenomenon observed across the board in the EU.
- Under Points 5-11 of the 2009 Training Aid Communication, aid shall be considered justified if the Member State demonstrates that it contributes to redressing underinvestment in training – a market failure that is observed across the board in the EU.
- Austria is making good progress in the implementation of its National Reform Programme, especially in the microeconomic area, where a substantial range of measures has been implemented across the board except on competition in services.
- Accordingly, though prices for many species did fall, this fall did not reflect a decline in prices across the board but the contrasting situation described by Ofimer in its sectoral report.
- Finland reacted to this situation by reducing tax rates on alcoholic beverages across the board by, on average, 33 %, which is by far the most significant change for 40 years.
- A tax exemption for the processes concerned here  would be justified only if it applied to all mineralogical processes across the board, thus ensuring that all mineralogical processes were being treated consistently .
- However, as the training is to run over a six years period and as the exact number of disadvantaged workers benefiting from the training will be known only at time the training is delivered, the UK authorities intend to apply a general increase of aid intensity of 3,7 % across the board.
- To this end, certain constraints such as the maximum concentration, the prohibition on marketing the active substance in products which are not ready to use and the use of aversive agents should be imposed across the board, while other conditions should be imposed by the Member States on a case by case basis.
- To this end, certain constraints such as the maximum concentration, the prohibition on marketing the active substance in products used as tracking powder or in products which are not ready for use, and the use of aversive agents should be imposed across the board, while other conditions should be imposed by the Member States on a case by case basis.