- kaart voor in de computer
- a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- We add examples in languages we know.
- I liked to add sentences in Spanish.
- I will not add sentences in Russian.
- I don't add sentences in Japanese.
- Don't forget to add me in.
- I can add many sentences in different languages.
- There were points in her testimony that didn't add up.
- I add examples to Tatoeba in many languages.
- He's not smart enough to add numbers in his head.
- I'd like to add a new language in Tatoeba, what do I have to do?
- If you don't find a word in this dictionary, tell me and I will add it.
- How many sentences can I add in 16 minutes, I wonder... Let's try and see!
- He isn't smart enough to add up numbers in his head.
- It is very important to add sentences in minority languages to Tatoeba.
- Regarding Professor Scott's final criticism I have nothing more to add to what I said in my previous reply.