- Adherence (para. 2.5.)
- Adherence (para. 2.6.2.)
- ADHESIVE TAPE ADHERENCE TEST
- Test of adherence of coatings, if any
- ATC clearances, adherence to flight plan and position reports;
- Increased adherence to the BTWC in all geographical regions;
- IAEA membership and resultant adherence to the relevant safety standards of the International Atomic Energy Agency,
- Areas of review shall include adherence to all applicable minimum requirements.
- The Commission repeatedly insisted on strict adherence to the privatisation schedule.
- The rate of adherence remains low in Africa, Asia, in particular South-East Asia, and the Middle East.
- The aid recipient's overhead costs, interests paid during construction, adherence fees and deductible taxes will not be eligible.
- In parallel, particular attention should be attached to adherence to quality standards and coherent transition from Directive 76/160/EEC.
- The business operator shall establish, implement and ensure adherence to an effective and documented quality assurance system.
- It is further clear that the original aid was provided to ensure adherence to the schedule of the restructuring programme.
- Adherence to national rules on the other hand should be subject to additional certification in each Member State.