- a writ authorizing the seizure of property that may be needed for the payment of a judgment in a judicial proceeding
- Attachment isn't compassion.
- He has a great attachment to this town.
- She had a great attachment to that old house.
- I feel a strong attachment to this house.
- Would you please send me details of your products via e-mail as an attachment?
- The human mind is never better disposed to gratitude and attachment than when softened by fear.
- Could I please receive by monday, by FAX or email's attachment, a proof of the bank transfer for the payment.
- I have installed Microsoft Office on my personal computer, so please use its file format when you send me the attachment.
- As I don't have the software that matches the attachment, I cannot open the file. Please resend it in another format.
- Attachment face
- Equipment attachment
- ATTACHMENT A
- ATTACHMENT B