- a positive feeling of liking
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
- He wants affection.
- His affection is cooling.
- He won her affection.
- Children need affection and love.
- Affection sprang up between them.
- She is hungry for affection.
- Especially do not feign affection.
- He felt hungry for affection.
- Tom has a deep affection for Mary.
- He felt great affection for his sister.
- He shows warm affection for his children.
- His affection towards me has decreased.
- He tried to gain her affection.
- Her affection came home to my heart.
- The children were hungry for affection.