- a sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock
"he forgot the combination to the safe"
- a group of people (often temporary) having a common purpose
"they were a winning combination"
- the act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order
- I love that combination.
- What about the combination of both?
- Don't you think that's a good combination?
- Certain religions do not allow this combination.
- Jazz fusion is a combination of rock and jazz.
- A combination of several mistakes led to the accident.
- Steak and red wine make a good combination.
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
- The combination leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- A combination of parties formed the new government.
- Nordic Combined is held as a combination of two events, ski-jump and cross-country ski.
- OK, this next! The combination of this and this might be way sexy!
- Plant growth and productivity react sharply to a complex combination of temperature and moisture.
- Music can be defined as the art of producing emotion by the combination of sounds.
- When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart or apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.