- Chapter 6 DISCONTINUANCE, NO NEED TO ADJUDICATE AND PRELIMINARY ISSUES
- Furthermore these agreements include efficient and binding dispute settlement mechanisms to adjudicate disputes on those ‘WTO plus’ obligations.
- If one of the parties does not comply with any one of those conditions, the decision to adjudicate under an expedited procedure may be revoked.
- Depending on the circumstances of the case, the Sirene bureaux shall either forward the national authorities responsible any requests they receive for access or for rectifying data, or they shall adjudicate upon these requests within the limits of their remit;
- The Court of First Instance may at any time, of its own motion, after hearing the parties, decide whether there exists any absolute bar to proceeding with an action or declare that the action has become devoid of purpose and that there is no need to adjudicate on it; it shall give its decision in accordance with Article 114(3) and (4).’;
- The decision of the Court of First Instance to adjudicate under an expedited procedure may prescribe conditions as to the volume and presentation of the pleadings of the parties; the subsequent conduct of the proceedings or as to the pleas in law and arguments on which the Court of First Instance will be called upon to decide.
- The President of the Court of First Instance may, by way of summary procedure, which may, insofar as necessary, differ from some of the rules contained in this Annex and which shall be laid down in the rules of procedure of the Court of First Instance, adjudicate upon appeals brought in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2.
- Depending on the circumstances of the case and in accordance with the applicable legislation, the SIRENE Bureaux shall either forward any requests they receive for access to or for rectification of data to the competent national authorities, or they shall adjudicate upon these requests within the limits of their remit.
- If the Member State that issued the alert sends its position to the SIRENE Bureau of the Member State that received the request for access, the SIRENE Bureau, according to national legislation and within the limits of its remit, shall either adjudicate upon the request or shall ensure that the position is forwarded to the authority responsible for adjudication of the request as soon as possible.