- in the state that someone is in between puberty and adulthood
- Adolescence is often a period of insecurity.
- Adolescence is viewed as time of transition.
- That very tune reminded me of my adolescence.
- How long adolescence continues is determined by biological factors.
- I cannot look back on my adolescence without feeling depressed.
- In adolescence, I hated life and was continually on the verge of suicide, from which, however, I was restrained by the desire to know more mathematics.
- The gesture of adolescence, which raves for this or that on one day with the ever-present possibility of damning it as idiocy on the next, is now socialized.
- Three portions of dairy food everyday, as part of a balanced diet, may help promote a healthy body weight during childhood and adolescence
- The claim proposed by the applicant was worded as follows: ‘Three portions of dairy food everyday, as part of a balanced diet, may help promote a healthy body weight during childhood and adolescence’.