- voelbare horizontale luchtstroming in de dampkring
- air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
"the radioactivity was being swept upwards by the air current and out into the atmosphere"
- The probability of this chain of events all happening at once is one in 2 million flights - about once every two months at current levels of air traffic.
- An analysis of the current demand for air transport for each route concerned by these obligations.
- current air quality, trends and projections up to and beyond 2015;
- A current of air of variable speed shall be blown over the vehicle.
- In view of this, it is considered that this air carrier should be allowed to continue its current operations.
- Air Astana is only allowed to use the specific aircraft mentioned for its current operations within the European Community.
- While there is thus no doubt that the current economic situation is contributing to accentuating the difficulties facing Alitalia, the fact remains that its economic difficulties existed earlier and, moreover, that the current situation affects all air carriers.
- The aim is to replace the current slow and costly system where acetylene, oxygen and compressed air are sourced out of bottles.
- In view of future applications of the DVB-T network, the distortion of competition may well go beyond the current market structure and affect new markets besides free-to-air television.
- In the current business environment and given the full liberalisation of the air transport market in Cyprus, Cyprus Airways has only limited options for further growth or revenue enhancement.
- Bring the pressure up to 100 Torr and leave to dry for four hours at this pressure, either in a current of hot, dry air or using a drying agent (about 300 g for 20 samples).
- An analysis of the current demand for air transport for each route concerned by these obligations, including the operating forecasts (passenger traffic, freight, financial forecasts, etc.) communicated by the carrier or carriers.
- When the assets belong to an air navigation service provider which is subject to an incentive scheme as referred to in Article 12(2), current cost accounting may be applied instead of historic cost accounting for the calculation of depreciation.
- Bring the pressure up to 100 Torr (13,3 kPa) and leave to dry to constant weight (approximately 4 hours) at this pressure in a current of hot dry air.
- In the context of the current state of development of the international air transport market and of bilateral agreements with third countries, the Commission considers that such conditions are not unusual in this sector.