- toekennen, toebedelen, toemeten
- distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose
- Allocate a room for research purposes.
- Further tests are necessary to allocate the correct Division.
- Indicative criteria to select target countries and allocate financial resources:
- The institution shall then allocate each debt instrument to the appropriate zone in Table 3.
- credit institutions may use internal pricing methods to allocate the relevant indicator between business lines.
- The Commission shall allocate “full-weight” permits to the Member States according to the following scale:
- Member States may allocate premium rights to farmers within the limits of their national reserve.
- The operators have to allocate these funds to a special account.
- The competent authority shall allocate a specific registration code to each of the premises.
- The regions referred to in point 2.8. may allocate all interconnection capacity through day-ahead allocation.
- Therefore, it is appropriate to allocate a Community financial contribution of 75 %.
- The regions referred to in 2.8. may allocate all interconnection capacity through day-ahead allocation.
- The Commission shall allocate “empty” permits to the Member States according to the following scale:
- Management shall allocate sufficient skilled and competent resources to the modelling function.
- All this demonstrates that PP has delivered a reasonable methodology to allocate those results.