- distribueren; verspreiden; verdelen
give out as one's portion or share
- toekennen, toebedelen, toemeten
distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose
- A safety recommendation shall in no circumstances determine liability or apportion blame for a casualty.
- independent of criminal or other parallel investigations held to determine liability or apportion blame; and
- The question then arises of how to apportion the aid between the two sides of the production.
- These Representatives shall also apportion among the Member States the expenses which are charged in that budget to the latter.
- By way of derogation from Article 87(2), the Court of First Instance may, in appeals brought by officials or other servants of an institution, decide to apportion the costs between the parties where equity so requires.
- Since the aim of the technical safety investigation is the prevention of marine casualties and incidents, the conclusions and the safety recommendations should in no circumstances determine liability or apportion blame.
- Safety investigations referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 shall in no case be concerned with apportioning blame or liability. They shall be independent of, separate from and without prejudice to any judicial or administrative proceedings to apportion blame or liability. Article 6 Cooperation between safety investigation authorities
- Based on the re-estimated risk costs for the complete period of the framework agreement, Germany will have to accordingly apportion the risk costs to arrive at the warranty fee for the period from 1 October 2007 until the abolition of the unlimited warranty.
- However, when a grant serves the dual purpose of financing both the amortisation of the debt and the payment of interest on it, and when it is not possible to apportion it between the two elements, the whole of the grant is treated as an investment grant.