- the perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex (or side if parallel)
- The solar altitude is 20 degrees.
- What is the altitude of the plateau?
- This mountain has an altitude of 3,000 meters.
- The plane climbed to an altitude of 10,000 meters.
- I don't feel well at such a high altitude.
- The people protested against the low altitude flight training.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.
- We are cruising at an altitude of 39,000 feet.
- The plane flew at an altitude of 3,000 meters.
- Rapidity of rise may be inversely proportional to duration at altitude.
- Altitude Orientation