- roodhuid, Indiaan, Indiaanse
- a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- "Take all the land you want. There will be always enough land for both white and Native American people," said the Indian chief. "Really? So we want all the land from the Arctic Ocean to the Antarctic Ocean," said the general.
- The fact that the newly installed deoiling capacities are significant shows that Indian and South American suppliers are highly committed to enter the European market.
- ‘SPFO (South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation) area’ means the high seas area south of the Equator, north of the CCAMLR Convention area, east of the SIOFA Convention Area as defined in the Council Decision 2006/496/EC of 6 July 2006 on the signing, on behalf of the European Community, of the Southern Indian Ocean Fisheries Agreement, and west of the areas of fisheries jurisdictions of South American States;
- The South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation (SPFO) area is the high seas area south of the Equator, north of the CCAMLR Convention area, east of the SIOFA Convention Area as defined in the Council Decision 2006/496/EC of 6 July 2006 on the signing, on behalf of the European Community, of the Southern Indian Ocean Fisheries Agreement, and west of the areas of fisheries jurisdictions of South American States;
- Aquatic animals of the species listed in Column 2 shall only be regarded as vectors for the disease listed in Column 1 where they are intended for a farm or mollusc farming area keeping species susceptible to that disease. Infection with Microcytos mackini None Not applicable Not applicable Taura syndrome Penshells (Atrina spp.), Common whelk (Buccinum undatum), Portuguese oyster (Crassostrea angulata), Common edible cockle (Cerastoderma edule), Pacific cupped oyster (Crassostrea gigas), American cupped oyster (Crassostrea virginica), Wedge shell (Donax trunculus), Ezo abalone (Haliotis discus hannai), Tuberculate abalone (Haliotis tuberculata), Periwinkles (Littorina littorea), Northern quahog (Mercenaria mercenaria), Japanese hard clam (Meretrix lusoria), Sand gaper (Mya arenaria), Blue mussel (Mytilus edulis), Mediterranean mussel (Mytilus galloprovincialis), Octopus (Octopus vulgaris), European flat oyster (Ostrea edulis), Great Atlantic scallop (Pecten maximus), Grooved carpet shell (Ruditapes decussatus), Japanese carpet shell (Ruditapes philippinarum), Common cuttlefish (Sepia officinalis), Stromboid conchs (Strombus spp.), European aurora venus clam (Venerupis aurea), Pullet carpet shell (Venerupis pullastra), Warty venus (Venus verrucosa) European lobster (Homarus gammarus), Marine crabs (Brachyura spp.), Yabi crayfish (Cherax destructor), Giant river prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii), Spiny lobsters (Palinurus spp), Swimming crab (Portunus puber), Indopacific swamp crab (Scylla serrata), Indian white prawn (Penaeus indicus), Kuruma prawn (Penaeus japonicus), Caramote prawn (Penaeus kerathurus).