- any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- We're up a creek without a paddle.
- The ball of the child fell into the creek.
- There used to be a lot of small creeks in old times Shanghai, which of them included Zhaojia Creek, Yangjing Creek, but they're all covered up nowadays.
- The company was really up shit creek when a fire destroyed all their computer discs.
- His wife caught him out with that blonde and then he was really up shit creek without a paddle.
- She pulled herself out of the water and waddled along the sand at the edge of the creek.
- On the southeast by Highway 20 to Last Mountain Creek,
- On the east and north by Last Mountain Creek and Last Mountain Lake,
- the entire coast of Cantabria from the mouth of the river Deva until the creek of Ontón.
- The entire coast of Cantabria from the mouth of the river Deva until the creek of Ontón.
- The entire coast of Cantabria from the mouth of the River Deva until the creek of Ontón.