- a period during which offenders are exempt from punishment
- They should be pardoned by the amnesty law.
- Amnesty International often organizes public protests in support of political prisoners.
- Amnesty International said the trial of Sergei Magnitsky, assassinated in a Russian prison, would "open a whole new chapter in Russia's worsening human rights record".
- Amnesty, pardon, review of judgment
- Amnesty, pardon, review of sentence
- rule on disputed amnesty cases;
- Amnesty, pardon, review of confiscation order
- Amnesty and pardon may be granted by the issuing State and also by the executing State.
- An amnesty or pardon may be granted by the issuing State and also by the executing State.
- any decision on amnesty or pardon which leads to not supervising the probation measures or alternative sanctions for the reasons referred to in Article 19(1), together, where applicable, with the reasons for the decision.