- waarborg; garantie; garantie; onderpand; financiële borgstelling
- a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- a type of security issued by a corporation (usually together with a bond or preferred stock) that gives the holder the right to purchase a certain amount of common stock at a stated price
"as a sweetener they offered warrants along with the fixed-income securities"
- I'd like to see your warrant.
- Do you have a search warrant?
- There's a warrant out for your arrest.
- I have a warrant for Tom's arrest.
- I have a warrant to search the premises.
- The police executed a search warrant on my brother's apartment.
- An arrest warrant was issued for the company's accountant.
- The police were at Tom's door with a search warrant.
- A judge will issue a search warrant only if there is probable cause.
- Debtor warrant ([…])
- EUROPEAN EVIDENCE WARRANT (EEW) (1)
- THE EUROPEAN EVIDENCE WARRANT (EEW)
- This would warrant classification as existing aid.
- owned by it or covered by a warrant, and
- The warrant is made up of two components: […] .