- waarborg; garantie; garantie; onderpand; financiële borgstelling
- a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- I guarantee it.
- We can't guarantee that.
- Who can guarantee his success?
- I guarantee you won't regret it.
- Relying on strength alone cannot guarantee victory.
- A firewall will guarantee Internet security.
- Their company guarantee is for thirty days.
- I want a money back guarantee.
- We guarantee after-sales service and parts.
- We guarantee our products for one year.
- I guarantee the success of the show.
- I guarantee that this information is correct.
- Honesty is no guarantee of success.
- They guarantee this clock for a year.
- My father stood guarantee for my debts.