- bevestigen; affirmeren; confirmeren; bevestigen op papier
- establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- The exploiting classes try to immortalize false worldviews to affirm and strengthen their domination.
- Many scientists affirm that life on Earth didn't come up by chance.
- According to the data in this problem, can we affirm that reflection or refraction is going to occur?
- The manufacturer shall, by the use of this identification, affirm that the equipment supplied conforms to the corresponding document.
- The government rejected the pilots' union call for a new restructuring plan and affirm that the current business plan does not require any revision.
- The French authorities affirm that this policy does not disadvantage any trader, because sales outside France remain marginal and there are no traders specialising in the export trade.
- The Portuguese authorities affirm that Article 25 EBF contains no provision which creates an exceptional system of taxation of capital gains compared with the ordinary system.
- Furthermore, it is incorrect to affirm that they are granted solely on the basis of price, quantity, unit of production or unit of the means of production.
- The Parties affirm their resolve to cooperate in the prevention, monitoring and reduction of drug abuse and AIDS, in particular through the strengthening of health services capabilities and support to key health education activities.
- The Commission Communication and the Council Resolution of 27 June 2002 on lifelong learning affirm that lifelong learning should be enhanced by actions and policies developed within the framework of Community programmes in this field.
- Neither did the said trader come forward and affirm its interest to re-export GOES to the Community or requested to be treated as a potential interested party in the ongoing anti-dumping proceeding.
- The other AOCs do not mention the applicable regulations used as a basis for the certification, and the area of operations permits worldwide operations although the competent authorities of Benin affirm that these are limited to Benin and/or the sub-region.
- The Portuguese authorities affirm that Article 25 EBF contains no provision which creates an exceptional system of taxation of capital gains compared with the ordinary system. Its application confers no additional advantage on beneficiary companies involved in reorganisation or restructuring operations.
- The Italian authorities acknowledge that both events took place during the contract-suspension period but affirm that they still disrupted the shipyard’s work programme and emphasise that, for both events, the state of emergency declared by decree of the President of the Council of Ministers lasted until 1 February 2004.
- The Italian authorities also affirm that, if the delivery limit is not extended (execution stood at 25,65 % at 16 December 2003) with the result that aid is not granted, the ship cannot be completed without enormous economic damage to the yard, together with job losses at both the yard and the undertakings working for it.