- bevestigen; affirmeren; confirmeren; bevestigen op papier
- establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- admit as valid
"The court sustained the motion"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- I sustain my family.
- Heavy posts are needed to sustain this bridge.
- Time and space are one body, mind and things sustain each other.
- Even thin sheets of Americium-241 can sustain a chain reaction.
- The bridge couldn't sustain the force of the strong current and collapsed.
- Sustain macroeconomic stability.
- Sustain efforts in revitalising former crisis areas.
- Market economy and structural reforms Sustain macroeconomic stability.
- to sustain the group’s development and make best use of available resources,
- Sustain macroeconomic stability by pursuing the necessary fiscal adjustment and consolidation.
- Sustain macroeconomic stability. Maintain necessary fiscal adjustment and consolidation to reduce external imbalances.
- The market, however, will not sustain this situation for a long time.
- As things stand, it is apparent that Austrian Airlines will continue to sustain […].
- A person near the flames may sustain burns, possibly after clothing catches fire
- Sustain macroeconomic stability Maintain a stable macroeconomic framework in the context of the International Monetary Fund programme.