- have a personal or business relationship with someone
"have a postdoc"
"have an assistant"
- be confronted with
"What do we have here?"
"Now we have a fine mess"
- Have another.
- Have some.
- Have courage.
- Have mercy!
- Have fun!
- Have fun.
- We have what we have.
- Birds have nests, spiders have webs and people have friendships.
- Birds have nests, spiders have webs, and humans have friendship.
- I have something I have to do.
- Walls have ears, shouji have eyes.
- You have to have a full denture.
- You shall have what money I have.
- Animals have instincts, we have taxes.
- I'll have to have my camera repaired.