- eat immoderately
- I consume, therefore I am.
- Zeal for your house will consume me.
- Tropical rainforests produce oxygen and consume carbon dioxide.
- When taking antibiotics, one should not consume alcohol.
- The Swiss consume a large amount of beer.
- Oh crap, it's past the consume-by date. That's why you threw up!
- Gas cookers consume half the amount of energy as electric cookers.
- At present "consume all consumable resources" is assigned as the operational meaning of TETRA.
- It rushes in upon me as though it will consume my soul.
- The economic strength of a country lies not alone in its ability to produce, but also in its capacity to consume.
- Rev. 1.1 and which consume and/or produce scrap.
- ‘direct impact’ means the impact of products that actually consume energy during use;
- At least 95 % of WCs shall consume six litres per full flush or less.
- At least 95 % of WCs shall consume 6 litres per full flush or less.
- Circulators consume much of the energy used in heating systems in buildings.