- That was our first encounter.
- Can we postpone our tomorrow's amorous encounter?
- Tomorrow we will encounter the enemy.
- His encounter with her is enriching his inner life.
- When your eyes encounter a beautiful woman, knock her out.
- When you encounter difficulties, friends can help you deal with them.
- I visited esperantoval.com for signing up on 2013 Valencian Esperanto Encounter.
- We encounter similar difficulties when we substitute rectangles for triangles in this configuration.
- She gave me a humorous account of her encounter with him.
- Tom didn't expect to encounter a human being in a place where a squirrel would have thought twice about entering.
- From personal experience, I know that any encounter with him will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
- Treasure every encounter with others because you never know if you'll meet a person just once in your lifetime.
- He who is in love with himself has at least this advantage — he won't encounter many rivals.
- Insurance makes us remember that the world we live in isn't completely safe; we might fall ill, face danger or encounter the unexpected.
- My impression of this government is that they need a more forceful economic policy, otherwise they'll encounter large problems in the future.