- omstandigheid waarin mensen duidelijk anders over iets denken en niet toe willen geven
the speech act of disagreeing or arguing or disputing
a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
a conflict of people's opinions or actions or characters
- Tom intervened in his coworkers' disagreement.
- In a conversation, there could be an agreement or a disagreement.
- What do you do when you have a financial disagreement in your family?
- The disagreement between the union and management could lead to a strike.
- It sometimes is the case that there is a lot of disagreement.
- They express disagreement by shaking their heads, which may indicate agreement in other countries.
- The chairman did not rule out the possibility of a disagreement.
- It's clear that there's a rather strong disagreement between the two.
- This morning I had a bit of a disagreement with my wife. I didn't think it was a big deal, but seeing what she's like this evening I think I must have upset her.
- After a while, they suddenly started calling her “third wife”; at first it was a joke, but it went on to become a habit, to the extent that seniors and juniors, old and young all used “third wife” as her name. Was this the pivotal moment for disagreement in the family?
- Disagreement on classification issues
- In the event of disagreement, the Bureau shall decide.
- A disagreement as to whether the conciliation commission has competence shall be decided by the commission.
- If there is any disagreement, the proposed amendment shall be discussed by the Forum.