- a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- The discrepancy between the stories of the two parties involved in the accident was so great that the authorities had a hard time deciding which side was telling the truth.
- Holding register discrepancy
- 1,25 % for each additional 0,25 % discrepancy
- 1 % for each additional 0,5 % discrepancy
- 6 % for each additional 0,125 % discrepancy
- 0,8 % for each additional 0,25 % discrepancy
- 1 % for each additional 1 % discrepancy
- The discrepancy would indicate that BT's network is undervalued.
- ‘NMAC discrepancy’ means any discrepancy between two or more pieces of NMAC information (e.g. records) where this discrepancy cannot be justified after taking account of legitimate measurement variation or legitimate uncertainty estimation.
- indicate for each discrepancy type the investigative actions to be taken and the conditions in each case that are considered to resolve the discrepancy.
- force majeure allowances are not being transferred (a discrepancy returns response code 7024).
- both accounts exist in different registries for an external transfer (a discrepancy returns response code 7023);
- make the appropriate correction of records and regulatory declarations when a discrepancy has been resolved;
- Percentage reduction  applicable to the additional discrepancy beyond the lower limit
- the possibility of including corrections arising from discrepancy investigation for inventory checking and reconciliation;