- differing from a norm or standard
"a variant spelling"
- exhibiting variation and change
"letters variant in size"
- Justine made short work of her opponents in her own personal variant of chess.
- The most frustrating thing that can happen to you, on Tatoeba, is to report a mistake to somebody, and that not only they don't correct it, but they create the variant with the correction that you suggested...without thanking you.
- Variant: …
- ‘Banknote variant’
- Wheel variant
- Variant (a): …
- Aeroplane type and variant;
- Variant, if applicable
- aeroplane type and variant;
- Series/variant/denomination status
- Series/variant breakdown
- (name of variant 1)
- Complete/completed variant(s):