- vertaling van bijbel
- something a little different from others of the same type
"the boy is a younger edition of his father"
- the form in which a text (especially a printed book) is published
- I read it in today's edition.
- This dictionary is an abridged edition.
- Haven't you got a cheaper edition?
- The latest edition has been completely updated.
- I didn't know there would be an Osaka edition.
- Is there a paperback edition of this book?
- It would be great if there was a Japanese edition.
- Which is more complete, the first edition or the second?
- It was advertised as a second edition in the newspapers.
- This edition is limited to seven thousand copies.
- The first edition was published ten years ago.
- It'd be awesome if there was a Japanese edition.
- A revised edition of the encyclopedia was published.
- As far as I know, this is the latest edition.
- The upcoming fifth edition of the DSM proposes a new spectrum-based classification of autistic disorders.