- the act of changing or altering something slightly but noticeably from the norm or standard
"who is responsible for these variations in taxation?"
- The reason for this is that we found no variation of those morphemes.
- The concept has proved particularly useful in studying the specific features of genre variation.
- In our interpretation, the output data in Table 2 is an acceptable variation of that in Table 1.
- Geographical variation
- Variation of the contract
- Variation of load capacity (%)
- Variation of these clauses
- Exchange rate variation
- Variation due to rounding
- Variation in debts (Commission)
- Unexpected significant variation
- Variation in SIDE's turnover
- Variation in inflation 
- Financial Net Present Value variation
- Economic Rate of Return variation