- something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
"a rising tide of popular interest"
- be carried with the tide
- cause to float with the tide
- Every tide has its ebb.
- The tide is coming in.
- The tide is rising fast.
- Time and tide wait for no man.
- A rising tide raises all boats.
- He is swimming against the tide.
- A rising tide lifts all boats.
- High tide is at 3 p.m. today.
- He tried to swim against the tide.
- The tide is on the ebb.
- What does "There is a tide" imply?
- I walked along the beach when the tide ebbed.
- People don't like to swim against the tide.
- The tide of public opinion is turning against sexism.
- The wind and tide impelled the ship to the shore.