- an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
"a zoning variance"
- A random variable is definitely a constant if the variance is zero
- You can't describe the result of a non-parametric test with a statistical parameter such as variance.
- Variance 2001/IP
- Variance estimation software.
- Variance 2001/IP (% points)
- Variance 01/IP (% points)
- Corridor for variance of deceleration increase
- Variance of the estimates according to the sample strata.
- High homogeneity (index of refraction variance) less than 5 × 10-6;
- This variance was then applied to the average CoP reported by NMPP.
- The estimation of the sampling variance must take the sampling design into account.
- It is necessary to assess whether the ANOVA assumption of homogeneity of variance holds.
- For each test concentration and control, calculate a mean value for yield along with variance estimates.
- The measurement shall be within the corridor for variance of deceleration increase (see Figure 3).
- The restructuring plan is not, therefore, at variance with the terms of the Guidelines.