- afwijking, aberratie, abnormaliteit, anomalie, deviatie
a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
euphemistic expressions for death
- He made an abrupt departure.
- Which is the departure platform?
- When is the next departure?
- He got ready for departure.
- What is the departure time?
- We can't avoid putting off our departure.
- The train's departure will be delayed.
- Let me know your departure in advance.
- He prepared for his imminent departure.
- Anyone else booked on this departure?
- Her sudden departure surprised us all.
- We put off the departure till tomorrow.
- He has postponed his departure until tomorrow.
- I'd like to confirm the departure time.
- They were compelled to postpone their departure.