- the departure of a vessel from a port
- We were sailing.
- We went sailing.
- I started sailing last year.
- I am engrossed in sailing.
- Trust me. It'll be plain sailing.
- The ship is sailing to the west.
- From here on out, it's smooth sailing.
- The ship is sailing at three.
- I often go sailing on weekends.
- Many boats are sailing on the sea.
- I belong to the sailing club.
- Bad weather prevented them from sailing.
- Sailing a boat makes us happy.
- She came off sailing across the Pacific.
- The ship was sailing at full speed.