- allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily
"a passing grade"
- of advancing the ball by throwing it
"a team with a good passing attack"
- beoordelingscijfer dat slagen aangeeft
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
"the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
- the end of something
"the passing of winter"
- Is he passing stones?
- Watch out for passing cars.
- I congratulate you on passing the examination.
- I'm confident of passing the examination.
- She is positive of passing the test.
- A passing car splashed water on us.
- He is sure of passing the exam.
- It was just a passing infatuation.
- They were rescued by a passing ship.
- Black clouds were passing above the city.
- We congratulated him on passing the examinations.
- He is sure of passing the examination.
- He is only a passing chance acquaintance.
- Did he succeed in passing the examination?
- I congratulated him on passing the entrance exam.