- ceasing to exist
"he regretted the disappearance of Greek from school curricula"
"what was responsible for the disappearance of the rainforest?"
- We reported his disappearance.
- The police are looking into his disappearance.
- Her disappearance gave zest to the mystery.
- We have to look into the disappearance of the doctor.
- Does globalisation mean the disappearance of local sluts?
- Scientists are debating his theory about the disappearance of the dinosaurs.
- Other scientists are debating his theory about the disappearance of dinosaurs.
- We are going to look into the disappearance of the money.
- Christopher was still wanted for questioning over the disappearance of several cats in the town where he grew up.
- Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
- Please enclose a document confirming the disappearance.
- Its disappearance would effectively reduce competition on the Community market.
- Its disappearance would severely reduce competition on the Community market.
- 18 reason for disappearance unknown (as in CC)
- In such a scenario, the disappearance of the Community industry is not excluded.