- dat wat men vaststelt om uit te voeren; het vaststellen van kenmerken; besluit
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
"his conclusion took the evidence into account"
- a final settlement
"the conclusion of a business deal"
"the conclusion of the peace treaty"
- beëindiging, stopzetting
- the act of ending something
- What's your conclusion?
- Its conclusion is crystal clear.
- Your conclusion is highly arguable.
- Has any conclusion been reached?
- I put off the conclusion.
- The conclusion is crystal clear.
- I've come to the same conclusion.
- His conclusion is based on these facts.
- The company's president makes a conclusion.
- The discussion came to a conclusion.
- The conclusion may seem trivial: Esperanto exists.
- Let's forget everything about that conclusion.
- I unfortunately drew a wrong conclusion.
- How did you arrive at this conclusion?
- This is how we reached the conclusion.