- groep gelijke vreemdelingen
- a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government
- The settlement is a matter of time.
- Tom wasn't completely happy with the settlement.
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
- We expect an early settlement of the affair.
- Reports said they came close to a settlement.
- The two countries will negotiate a settlement to the crisis.
- May we ask you to remit in full settlement at your earliest convenience?
- A part of the country was at one time a French settlement.
- Some scholars ascribe the settlement of America to social unrest in Western Europe.
- The superpowers negotiated in earnest for the settlement of the intense conflict.
- The two countries came to a political settlement over this dispute.
- We believe, however, that over a period of time, we will be able to make remittance in full settlement.
- The final settlement takes place at the notary.
- Settlement agent