- a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
- Winds haunt the village.
- She's the village bike.
- To the village.
- She lives in the village.
- It's a quaint old village.
- The flood overwhelmed the village.
- He lives in a village.
- The land became a village.
- The village has no electricity.
- He is from our village.
- The village needs your help.
- They supplied the village with water.
- Our school is in this village.
- The bus stopped in every village.
- The village was dead after sunset.