- benoeming in een functie; het benoemen
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
"the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment
"she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
- the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed
"he applied for an appointment in the treasury"
- Make an appointment.
- I've got an appointment.
- Tom forgot his appointment.
- I have an appointment.
- I have a previous appointment.
- Tom didn't have an appointment.
- I have an eye appointment.
- When is my next appointment?
- He didn't keep his appointment.
- Did you keep your appointment?
- You can't break the appointment.
- Tom doesn't have an appointment.
- He got a good appointment.
- Make an appointment with him.
- I have a dentist appointment.