- the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- Let's conduct an assignment.
- He overlooked his assignment.
- What's my assignment?
- What's the assignment for tomorrow?
- Any doubts with the assignment?
- I have finished my assignment.
- I finished my math assignment.
- This is your first assignment.
- Have you done your assignment yet?
- I have an assignment for you.
- Mary has finished her Japanese assignment.
- When will you finish your assignment?
- Work on the assignment in small groups.
- Only a few students understood the assignment.
- The assignment was too much for me.