- het geven van een naam
- the verbal act of naming
"the part he failed was the naming of state capitals"
- benoeming in een functie; het benoemen
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- inclined to or serving for the giving of names
- Among the Uighurs, a "Naming Celebration" is held after a child is given a name.
- The Sea of Japan naming dispute revolves around efforts to remove 'Sea of Japan' from the world's maps and replace it with 'East Sea'.
- Accountancy reports file naming convention
- Naming and shaming of non-compliant operators
- In naming these compounds, this stem is combined with the appropriate stem names for the subsituent groupings (e.g. Sodium Cocoamphoacetate).
- The following abbreviations are used alone or as combining forms for the naming of cosmetic ingredients in the Inventory:
- The term “ampho” has been used as a combining term in the nomenclature for amphoteric surfactants derived from imidazoline intermediates. In naming these compounds, this stem is combined with the appropriate stem names for the subsituent groupings (e.g. Sodium Cocoamphoacetate).
- All data sets that the Commission (Eurostat) and the national authorities transmit shall be identified by applying the naming convention specified in the detailed documentation and guidelines regarding the exchange standards that the Commission (Eurostat) makes available.
- When data is transmitted from the NCBs to the ESS members, the NCBs shall follow the same naming conventions, structures and definitions of fields as referred to in Regulation (EC) No 192/2009.
- Some interested parties made a general allegation (without naming companies or time periods involved) that the injury suffered by Community industry was self-inflicted and resulted from problems with industrial action and strikes relating to some of the producers in the new Member States.
- When either of the Parties adopts any appropriate measure to prohibit or restrict the placing on its market and/or require the withdrawal from its market of radio communications equipment, including types of radio equipment which has caused or which it reasonably considers will cause harmful interference, including interference with existing or planned services on nationally allocated frequency bands, it shall notify the other party thereof giving its reasons and naming the countries concerned.