- het tot stand brengen, doen ontstaan; het scheppen, creëren; proces van iets scheppen
- the human act of creating
- (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- Man is the lord of all creation.
- Rock and roll was a creation of the young generation.
- Some claim that taxing the rich inhibits job creation.
- Investors must distinguish between genuine value creation and wishful thinking.
- Scientific truth is a creation of the human mind.
- I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the Rhythmical Creation of Beauty.
- Since I recovered from my serious illness, all of creation is beautiful to me.
- If I had to define life in a word, it would be: Life is creation.
- Language is unique in that any statement must start out as the creation of an individual mind.
- If God had consulted me before embarking on the creation of the planets, I would have suggested a simpler system.
- Terrorism is the most important factor for the division of a country and the creation of autonomous regions.
- Tunneling and secure protocols--like IPsec--permit the creation of effectively isolated nets within the Net: internets within the Internet.
- The word of God is the creation we behold and it is in this word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man.
- The violence by religious and nationalist ideals of a nation against another led to the creation of a new term to describe the cold desire for total extinction of a group of people, based on criteria of color, ethnicity, or religion.
- With the creation of a city area that's more like a town, with plenty of greenery and community buildings, living in the city will soon mean simpler, stress-free lifestyles for the 20,000 that are expected to live, work and play in Edinburgh's Waterfront.