- the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.
"the nurse was expert at the withdrawal of blood"
- the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
- The withdrawal symptoms are more severe than I thought.
- The German withdrawal gave the Allies time to prepare strong defenses.
- In the financial world opposition is apparently increasing against the withdrawal of the proposed bill.
- This United Nations resolution calls for the withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict.
- While welcoming the firming up of the present government policy to abandon the proposal of the reform bill to the Diet, at the same time some are worried that Prime Minister Koizumi won't clearly state the bill's withdrawal.
- Withdrawal date
- Withdrawal price
- Preventive withdrawal
- Withdrawal of the certificate
- Withdrawal of registration
- WITHDRAWAL OF TYPE-APPROVAL
- Withdrawal price (EUR/tonne)
- Right of withdrawal
- Withdrawal of refugee status