- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- The sales plan allows of no alteration.
- The plan is incapable of alteration.
- There has been an alteration in our plans.
- An ardent affection for the human race makes enthusiastic characters eager to produce alteration in laws and governments prematurely.
- Any alteration to this certificate renders it invalid and use of an altered certificate could constitute a criminal offence.
- Alteration of concepts for
- Building alteration work
- alteration of a registered Community trade mark;
- Any alteration to records shall be traceable.
- prevent the overwriting or other alteration of such information;
- Gross investment in construction and alteration of buildings
- Alteration of total vehicle weight by more than 10 %
- the maintenance, repair, alteration or transformation of existing equipment;
- It also creates risks for alteration of the data.