- slightly modified copy; not an exact copy
"a modification of last year's model"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
"the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"
- Through genetic modification, we can improve crops.
- Open source is a philosophy that encourages openness, sharing, and modification.
- In a general maner, one can say that the learning method suited for a particular student is not suited for another student, in such a way that the efficiency of the learning method relies mostly on the modification of the ranking of the students.
- Illegal power-train modification
- Modification of the application
- Modification of payment entitlements
- MODIFICATION OF ENGINE TYPE
- Modification of the MJVA2
- Modification(s) requested:
- MODIFICATION OF THE AUTHORISATIONS
- inappropriate repair or modification
- Modification or new
- illegal engine modification
- Modification of licences