- act as a barrier between; stand between
"The mountain range divides the two countries"
- a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- Divide this among yourselves.
- Divide and conquer.
- Divide this in half.
- Divide the pizza in three.
- Divide it among the three.
- Divide the candies among you.
- You forgot to divide by X here.
- Divide these apples between you three.
- Tom wanted to unite not divide.
- Divide this cake among you three.
- Divide this line into twenty equal parts.
- Please divide the pizza into three parts.
- Divide the cake between you two.
- Divide the pizza among you three.
- Let's divide the check between us.