- cover with strips of canvas
- make into a wrapped container
- an extended area of land
- baseball diamond
- railway yard
- breeding ground
- field of fire
- athletic field
- industrial park
- mud flat
- parade ground
- picnic area
- public square
- toll plaza
- mine field
- Will you weigh this parcel?
- He tied the parcel up.
- We received a large parcel.
- Hasn't the parcel arrived yet?
- He paid his parcel to the scientist.
- This parcel is addressed to you.
- She tied up the parcel with string.
- Mary hasn't sent the parcel yet.
- The parcel weighs more than one pound.
- I sent the parcel by airmail.
- I'd like to have this parcel registered.
- The parcel was tied with string.
- Please send this parcel by sea.
- The address on this parcel is wrong.
- Tom hasn't prepared the parcel yet.