- bedrag, som, somma, beloop, schijf
- a quantity of money
"the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
- hoeveelheid, kwantiteit
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- be tantamount or equivalent to
"Her action amounted to a rebellion"
- It's a large amount.
- This amount includes tax.
- What is the total amount?
- His debts amount to $2,000.
- He'll never amount to much.
- These conditions amount to refusal.
- How many kilograms does it amount to?
- He drinks a moderate amount of coffee.
- His debts amount to a considerable sum.
- Any amount of money will do.
- I'm charging this amount to your bill.
- Riches amount to little without happiness.
- Send me the amount by money order.
- His debts amount to over $1000.
- Agriculture consumes a great amount of water.