- the extent to which something is covered
"the dictionary's coverage of standard English is excellent"
- Your top does not provide enough midriff coverage, young lady.
- The squadron encountered an ambush and scrambled for coverage.
- The mobile phone you have dialed is either switched off or outside the coverage area, please try again later.
- My insurance coverage is too limited, so I guess I'll just have to live with my arm bones jutting out of my skin.
- Much of the riots' coverage was taken from the cell phones of passersby, saving local news outlets valuable film which they would later use for banal "human" "interest" "stories."
- Geographical coverage …
- Coverage differential
- Geographical Coverage
- % herd coverage
- Coverage errors
- Sector coverage
- Geographical Coverage …